The Miles offer leisure facilities such as fishing, sun-bathing etc. There are tourist attractions in the surrounding areas such as Seal watching at Cape Cross or visiting the Dead Sea and the dunes.
- 5 Fisherman Chalets at Mile 72 and 108
- Campsites (maximum eight (8) People) on each site
- Seal watching at Cape Cross
- Visiting the Dead Sea and the Dunes
Rates are quoted in Namibian Dollars (NAD)
- Mile 108 is open throughout the year.
- Mile 72 is open December & January only.
Mile 72 & 108
|November 2022 – June 2023||July 2023 – October 2023|
|Fisherman Chalet (Max 2 Pax)|
|Per Person Sharing||400.00||400.00|
|Private Ablution (Dolfyn, Mussel, Octopus, Pilchard, Rob & Seemeeu) (Max 4 Pax)|
|Per Person Sharing||600.00||600.00|
|Camp Site (Max 8 People)|
|Self-contained Camp Site (Max 8 People)|
Private Bag 13378, Windhoek, Namibia
+264 61 285 7200
+264 61 224 900
INFORMATION: MILES AND JAKKALSPUTZ
- There are 5 Fisherman Chalets at Mile 72 and 108 respectively. These are one bedroom units with a toilet, shower and open plan kitchen area. The rooms accommodate 2 people maximum and is equipped with two beds, but no linen/bedding. Clients need to provide their own linen/bedding.
- Additional showers are available at the reception area at minimum cost per shower; Water and showers are not included in the campsite fees, this will cost N$10.00 per shower.
- Water is available at the chalet, but it is advisable to buy water at the retail store for consumption.
- No power-points available at the campsites
- The campsite takes a maximum eight (8) persons on each site.
- Solar panels are installed at the chalets. Those carries the lights and allows for small amenities such as a charger, kettle, etc. to be connected. It can however, not carry bigger amenities such as a fridge etc. A generator is advisable.
- Water (for cleaning etc.) will be sold at N$ 1.00 per litre at the kiosk, clients/visitors usually buy in 20 Litre cans. Clients/visitors have to supply their own containers.
- The kiosk will sell basic convenience items such as wood, ice, bait, cool drinks, and a variety of alcoholic beverages.
- The Miles offer limited leisure facilities such as fishing, sun-bathing etc. There are tourist attractions in the surrounding areas such as Seal watching at Cape Cross or visiting the Dead Sea and the dunes.