Prices for Meals and activities are subject to change without prior notice.
Rack Rates include 15% VAT and Tourism Levies.
Abbreviations: BB - bed & breakfast; DBB - dinner, bed & breakfast; LDBB - lunch, dinner, bed & breakfast; P - Park Entrance fees
Admin fees will apply for any modifications, alterations and amendment of dates and camps
- Individual Clients: A non - refundable and non - transferable 10% deposit is payable within 48 hours of making the reservation
Tour Operators / Travel Agents: A non - refundable and non - transferable 10% deposit is payable within 10 days of making the reservation
Full payment shall be made at 60 days before arrival date
A refundable room deposit fee shall be paid on arrival at the Camp
Ministry of Environment and Tourism Park Entrance and Usage Fees are:
- non refundable
- not included in the accommodation fees
- paid per person and per vehicle per day
- Park Gates opens at sunrise and closes at sunset
Clients are advised to use appropriate and relevant method of payment as outlined below:
1. International clients only Credit Card is accepted
2. Namibians and South African clients Cash, Cheque (Only bank guaranteed), Credit Card, Direct Deposit and Electronic transfers. All transfers / direct deposits must be made well in advance before the booking's due date for payment.
3. For direct deposits or electronic transfers use these Banking Details:
Account Name: NWR- Central Reservations
Branch: Corporate Banking Unit
Branch Code: 281872
Account number: 62219539238
4. Please note that booking number(s) must be entered on the deposit / electronic transfer slip and faxed to our booking office immediately after such payment or transaction has been made; failure to do so, will result in cancellation of such booking(s).
5. Cheque Payments - Only Bank Guaranteed Cheques are accepted.
6. Credit Card Payments:
a. Decrease of units, bed nights and / or persons will amount to a cancellation of a reservation.
b. In the event of any cancellation of a booking, NWR may charge the following penalties:
60 to 45 days 20% of the full affected itinerary cost will be forfeited.
44 to 30 days 40% of the full affected itinerary cost will be forfeited.
29 to 14 days 70% of the full affected itinerary cost will be forfeited.
13 to 0 days 100% of the full affected itinerary cost will be forfeited.